| BY THE APPLE GIRL
Round up of the iNews from today’s Apple event.
1. iOS 4.1 includes HDR photos and Game Center
Sony, if you thought Apple was stealing your PSP customers, you better watch out now. You probably need a better ad to diss Apple (and a better phone too!). iOS4.1 also includes the proximity sensor and the much complained about iPhone 3g fixes. iPhone 3g whiners, here you go.. Steve got these just for you!
2. New iPod Shuffle brings back buttons, that we all know and love and playlists. In hot new colors, you should spot people sporting them at your gyms pretty soon!
3. New multitouch iPod nano with a 24 hour battery life. Talking about nano devices .. Isn’t this the most amazing smallest multitouch device to own?
4. New super sleek iPod Touch with retina display and front facing camera. GoogleChic, I know you secretly want the new iPod touch. Wanna facetime? 😉
6. New Apple TV – Isn’t it as cute as a button? And its only $99! Stream rental movies ($4.99) and TV shows ($0.99), Netflix, Flickr or videos from your computer! Apple’s got a lucrative gadget hobby going on here!
Chris Martin from Cold play gave a closing performance to wrap up the event. Google, got anything other than geeky demos at your events? And GoogleChic, don’t even get started on Google’s innovation and zero marketing skills! We all know you got nothing! 😉 (Well nothing except Google search! Wake up from your la la land Android dream!)
| BY THE GOOGLE CHIC
AppleGirl, here’s what I think about your roundup
1. iOS 4.1 – The HDR photo feature is pretty cool, I do want to check this out. Other than that, nothing major really stands out for me (sorry am not a gamer, so I’m not all gitty about the Game Center). Overall, it looks like minor feature updates and bug fixes. Nothing too life changing. Let’s see what iOS 4.2 will bring. Watch out Apple, Android 3.0 (Gingerbread) is in the works, do you think you can beat that?
2. Haven’t really ever been a big fan of the shuffle, why not just spring for the nano?
3. Okay, I do have to say that the nano’s touch screen is pretty cool. However, the screen is too small to really do much with it.
4. AppleGirl, I wouldn’t want to be stuck at home just so I can facetime with you since it requires wifi. Oh wait, the iPhone requires wifi too! I’m just saying, EVO video calling over 4G sounds a little bit more versatile to me 😉
5. Ping, sounds like Apple is using the Bing search engine to recommend songs 🙂
6. Apple TV, let me pay $99 so I can spend more money to stream videos that I have to rent! Yes it’s a small device, but are you going to travel with it? Stream from your laptop ppl!
At the end of the day the geeks will be geeks, we appreciate our device for what it is. We don’t need Coldplay to show up just to buy a device 😉