| BY THE APPLE GIRL
If you own an iPad, you would not want to put it in a nasty case would you? I would buy the most luxurious case I can get my hands on. Here are some things to keep in mind, while you are shopping for it
- Buy an authentic leather case (If you are on PETA’s hit-list, then you might want to check out Ottorbox Defender Case Series. This will insulate you iPad in every possible way and makes it so ugly that you would make Steve Jobs run with shame)
- Buy a case with some understated glamour. Not the flashy Louis Vouittons and Guccis which everyone would think is fake anyway. Why pay hundreds of dollars for a case if someone next to you has a similar case for $10? Oscar De La Renta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, YSL, Orbino, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry make some very luxurious iPad clutches that you would fall in love with.
- Finally, if you are one of the Barney Stintsons who never leaves home without a suit then you might be better off getting an iPad suit 🙂
| BY THE GOOGLE CHIC
Remember last week when C-section comics depicted iPhone and Android users? It goes to show how accurate the comic was, AppleGirl is a fashionista at heart 🙂
I’m sorry if I spent $500 on an iPad, I really wouldn’t want to spend more mula on a designer case. My preference would be to put a case that would actually protect it, keep it functional and keep it sleek looking at the same time.
1. First off, since the iPad is pretty slick why cover it up at all? Buy a Zagg invisible shield. I had this on my G1 and it saved it from many scratches. Of course it doesn’t give as much protection as a case does if you drop it.
2. If you want a case that keeps the look and feel of the iPad go with one of these cases. XGear Padshield, Diamond iPad Crystal Slip.
3. If you want something a little more elegant looking but don’t want to spring for a designer case Etsy and Dooney and Bourke offers pretty good options.
4. Finally if you’re an eco friendly person you may opt to go with this Boxwave bamboo case.
Dooney and Bourke
Boxwave bamboo case